So here are my top ten favorite posts that are not in the top ten: [click on the title of the post to go check it out]
1. That's What friends are for: have you ever caught a friend in an embarrassing moment?
2. How can hate be so close to love?: Kids sometimes hate their parents, just before they love them more.
3. Try Me, Prove Me and see who I really am: Difficulties and hardships bring out the real us for all to see.
4. Though Provoking Song by Sissel: I love her voice and this song gets me to thinking.
5. The Great Ones Will be Lost No More: Will the day come that the best people will not be lost to us?
6. The Kiss that Opened Some eyes: My first daughter's wedding and facial reactions.
7. Rise Up oh Men of God: Manly Man Training #3: Let us be what God wants us to be.
8. From a distance: the value of our life can be obscured when we are to close but from a distance...
9. Eyes Wide Open: Before marriage keep your eyes wide open after marriage half shut.
10: Every Voice Needed: Guest Blog: All of our contributions in life are needed, keep singing.
So these are some of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them. I shouldn't be too long recuperating from the wedding so come back soon to see what else is floating around in my head.