Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Monday, April 25, 2011

Monday Music #4: Standing in Motion--Yanni


So I am sitting in traffic at a dead stop on my way home from work.  I can remember not long ago that this trip home had minimal traffic and I could cruise through hitting the occasional stop-light.  Now some stop lights take three turns of the green to get me through.  While I'm sitting there this song comes up on my Ipod and I look at the title and think how appropriate.  I like it so much I listen to it three times in a row and think about a fourth but move on.  The song helped me make it through the traffic today and keep a smile on my face!  So see if you like it. 

Yanni--Standing in motion





1 comment:

  1. i like it!!! funny how songs hit us just right sometimes like that. i have done the same thing as you - listening to a song several times in a row when it seems to hit me just at the right time!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...