Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

15 Smiles +1


A smile can be such a big lift in your day.  I recall when I was a student at BYU and would walk up the ramp to campus from Heleman halls.  It was a good feeling to have other students smiling at me.  Something about someone caring.  I didn't need help or a shoulder to lean on (well unless there was ice on the ramp then someone to hang on would have been nice until I learned how to walk on ice--since I was from the East coast.)  I am amazed at the happiness and strength not to mention comfort that a smile can bring.  So what I thought I would do is put together some great smiles for you to get you going on a better day.  Feel free to come back and enjoy these smiles whenever you need a lift!









3 Nephi 19:25  ...Jesus blessed them...and his countenance did smile upon them...

So many languages in the world, 
and a smile speaks them all. 
-- Unknown

2 comments:

  1. haha i like the smile pictures! and i really love the quote at the end :) if i ever need a handful of smiles, i know where to come!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...