Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Friday, March 4, 2011

Romantica by David Lanz

Maybe it is because Lisa and I have a date night planned for Friday evening but the song called "Romantica" by David Lanz has been sounding pretty good to me.  David Koz, an amazingly accomplished saxophonist, is one of the musicians as well.  It has a nice comfortable energetic romantic feel to it. 


Like I said we have plans for Friday night.  Lisa suggested we go to Bertucci's Italian restaurant.  But I wasn't interested in that this time.  Ultimately we decided to go to Whole Foods store instead.  Reminds me of the old days when we only had enough date money to pay the babysitter so our date was going grocery shopping together! 


1 comment:

  1. hope you guys had fun at whole foods!! my favorite picture in the music video is the hammock one :) that would be nice! what a relaxing song...mike says all your music is relaxing haha :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...