Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines!



Be sure to tell those that you love...well tell them that you love them of course! 

Give them a kiss and a hug and act loving toward them, so that they don't only hear it but see it as well.  If all works out well then they will feel it too!




As for me and my wife, and my youngest daughter and my Mom, we are going out to eat for Valentines evening and then watching a movie together for the big day.  Hope you have a big time planned as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...