Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Interesting song find: Adele--Rolling in the deep (piano/cello cover

Normally I don't get too excited when a song is redone by another artist.  Every once in a while those turn out well but usually the original artist is the best.  In this case a song by Adele is taken and done nicely in an instrumental format that I could really appreciate.  I read that Steven Sharp Nelson used five different cellos in making of this song, here is a picture of four of them. 

To be honest I hadn't heard of this song by Adele previous to hearing this new version.  Apparently I'm the only one in the house that hasn't heard of it, but now I have. 

For your listening pleasure we have Jon Schmidt and Stephen Nelson do the cover song by Adele--Rolling in the Deep.  The video is fun to watch as well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...