Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Pictures from Girl's camp 2011

Well now that everyone has returned home and had plenty of time (several days) to recuperate from girls camp I thought it might be safe to place some pictures on my blog.  I heard it was a lot of fun and hopefully the pictures can bring back some good memories. 
















1 comment:

  1. it's so weird to be looking at photos of girls camp and to hardly know any of the girls!! and even though i wasn't at that girls camp, it did bring back great memories from my girls camp days :) what an anomaly the Church's girls camp is in the world - not just a camp to go away to for a week and do campy things, but a camp where girls go to be spiritually strengthened and enlightened, and of course to have incredible amounts of fun doing things that they probably typically wouldn't get to do during a week in the summer :) good memories indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...