Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Sunday, August 12, 2012

Introducing (drum roll) Eli!

I've heard such great things about being a grand parent and now that I am one I don't know what to do with myself!  Everyone keeps asking what it feels like to be a Grandpa and when I think about it I feel the same--except happier!  But I haven't gotten out there to hold that baby yet, but I will be there soon and maybe after I hold that baby for a while then I will know what it feels like to be a Grandpa.  We'll see.

Here are some great pictures of Eli taken by the photographer Monica Fisco who is the sister of the photographer we have used for several other family photo shoots.








What I want to know is who bought that cool happenin hat?

Who you gonna call?  Granpa!

1 comment:

  1. YAY FOR ELI!!!! sounds like being an auntie is a similar feeling to be a grandpa :) mostly things are the same except happier like you said because there is one more wonderful thing to be happy about in life!! :) it's nice to see some more pictures from the photo shoot!!! i'm so excited that you're getting to hang out with baby Eli :-D

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...