Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Family Pictures: now with two sons!


Over the Christmas Holidays we had everyone home so couldn't miss a chance at getting family pictures taken.  Who knows when the next opportunity will be.
Haleigh is hiding from the backwash of Megan's powerful stare!


lovey dovey family
The people walking by enjoyed this one I noticed.

 Once again our pictures were done by MP Photography

1 comment:

  1. YAY! YAY! YAY! YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!!!!!! Family pictures posted at last!!!! I love the jumping one!!! And the one before that is probably my favorite. But wait, I like the depth of the first two they are AWESOME!!! Bah! I love all of them!!!! When can we get these pictures?!? Please mail us the cd! Gimme gimme gimme, I need, I need!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...