Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No bunnies

Well life has been a little blah of late due to the fact that no bunnies have been seen.  Yesterday I took Haleigh to her early morning Seminary class about 5:25 a.m.  Like usual I was keeping my eye open for a bunny hopping around but to no avail.  I haven't seen a bunny in weeks.  I miss them.  For those of you who recall my post of Dec. 11: 'A Good Day--Two bunnies or five deer', I haven't seen any deer either.

So in an effort to spice up the day a little I decided to come up with another tradition to lead to a good day.  Hey, we need to do all kinds of things to convince ourselves that a day is going to be a good day.  So I wore my hoodie sweat shirt.  Of course it was my BYU one.  I had the hood on because it was cold as I was driving Haleigh to seminary and I had to pull the hood back a little so I could use my peripheral vision to drive safely.  I said to Haleigh, "I'm behooded!"  She immediately responded "That's better than being beheaded!"  What a way to realize the blessings of the day.  Of course!  Today will be a good day because my head is still attached!  I feel better now. 

1 comment:

  1. Haha what a great attitude! I'll have to remember that next time I get up early and don't want to or something ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...