Sometimes we get stuck seeing things our way. Would you like to see some things through another set of eyes? Maybe it will make you think and stretch or maybe just chuckle or shed a tear. Here is my world through my eyes...

Saturday, December 4, 2010

New Christmas Music favorites 1

I am a lover of Christmas music!  Every year I am checking out the new music and finding music I didn't know existed from years past and finding things that I particularly like.  I have two categories: new renditions of Christmas classics and new Christmas songs that I haven't heard before.

To start things off my favorite new Christmas song I haven't heard before is "Love Story" by Naturally 7 an acappella group.  You can listen to it here:

http://new.music.yahoo.com/naturally-7/albums/christmas-its-a-love-story--46102914

Be sure to pick the one titled "Love Story" and listen close it has a good message.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...